Repair Damaged Factory Floors and Warehouse Floors – Drive over with forklift within 90 minutes
- Factories & manufacturing sites
- Warehouse aisles/loading bays
- Food production sites
- Cold/chilled storage buildings
- Concrete floor slab renovation
- Repair/stabilization of floor joints
- Crack & pothole repairs
- Rectification of damage from forklifts
- Concrete grinding/cleaning
- Concrete slab overlays
- Self-leveling screeds
- Epoxy flooring resins (heat, wear & chemical resistant)
- Food-safe/hygienic polyurethane resins
- Demarcation/line painting
Concrete Floor Slab Surface Cracking – Repair Options
Cracks in factory and warehouse floors develop over time due to a number of factors:
- temperature changes,
- changes in moisture levels,
- stress loads (such as heavy traffic or heavy objects),
- ground or building movement,
- the hydration process of the concrete slab when it is curing,
- poorly placed contraction joints
Before carrying out any repair, it is important that the find out why the cracks have developed and to rectify the problem at the outset.
Generally… cracks that have developed and are no longer moving can be repaired.
The best procedure and materials for doing this depends on the width, depth and length of the crack.
It is likely that the surface will need to be opened by cutting out sections as required and to remove any loose materials and then ‘surface sealed’ with the “Wizcrete Concrete Factory Floor Repair Formula” which is pressed into the cracks.
The good news .. the repaired slab surface can be driven on by a forklift within 90 minutes and factory production downtime is minimal.
Contact us today 02 9499 4745
View More Of Our Range of Concreting
Options Below By Clicking On Each Image
Wizcrete specialises in adding value to your home through fantastic improvements like the ones you see above. If you like the Concrete Driveway Photos then be sure to check out our many Testimonials and Awards in recognition of the work we are inspired to do every day.Be Sure To Check Out Our Amazing Triple Guarantee On All Our Concrete Resurfacing & Concrete Driveway Work